My name is Tia. There isn't much to say about me. My nickname is Monkey but I go by SubMonkey on a lot of networks. I just live life as I go & enjoy about half of it.
Going on right now in Ferguson: Police are raiding a church that has been stocked with medical supplies, food, and tear gas recovery kits for community members engaging in protests. This cannot be allowed to continue.
Stand up, speak out.
Last tweet sums it up perfectly. Police are doing the raiding and looting. And as someone who donated my small part of supplies, I am even more furious than I would have been anyway, which was already pretty damn high.
But don’t let this stop you from donating more supplies. They need it now more than ever.
HEY HEY ALL!!
As mentioned above, we will be co-hosting this giveaway. Meaning that we are splitting all the costs and have collaborated on the prizes. There willl be three tiers with prizes listed below!
- THIRD PLACE - one Plush under $25 from the online Pokemon Center store, or two under $12 each
This site is amazing, both of us really love the keychains and plushes. If you are chosen for the third place slot, we will contact you and have you chose your items before one of us orders them!
- SECOND PLACE - one $50 amazon gift card
We both do a lot of shopping on Amazon and Ebay, but seeing as there are more options on Amazon we’re opting for a gift card!
And finally, last but not least…
The grand prize … . .
A Borderlands 2 PS Vita bundle pack
Details and Rules below!!!
- must be following both maidreport and dropdeadesu seeing as we are the two running the giveaway!!
- must reblog this for entry - you can reblog it as much as you’d like, but please do not spam your followers.
- MUST KEEP YOUR ASK BOX OPEN - There have been times where I go to tell someone they have won and I can not reach them, which means I have to chose someone else. Please, please, please if you are going to enter the giveaway make sure I have a way to get a hold of you.
- on that same topic, you must be comfortable giving out your address - otherwise we will not be able to ship these items to you.
- international shipping yes
- Winners will be chosen on December 15th. It is first come first serve. You will have 48 hours to respond once we have messaged you before we will choose someone else.
- Due to the giveaway ending near the holidays, we will communicate with you about shipping times/ect seeing as shipping can get backed up during the holidays - but we don’t want to push it out too far!!
Any questions contact me!!
Yesterday my mom posted a picture on Facebook of my 5 year old brother Sam wearing a pair of shoes he picked out for his first day of preschool.
She explained to him in the store that they were really made for girls. Sam then told her that he didn’t care and that “ninjas can wear pink shoes too.”
Sam went to preschool and got several compliments on his new shoes. Not one kid said anything negative toward him about it.
However, my mom received about 20 comments on the photo from various family members saying how “wrong” it is and how “things like this will affect him socially” and, put most eloquently by my great aunt, “that shit will turn him gay.”
My mom then deleted the photo and told Sam that he can wear whatever he wants to preschool, that it’s his decision. If he wants to wear pink shoes, he can wear pink shoes.
Sam then explained to her that he didn’t like them because they were pink, he liked them because they were “made out of zebras” and zebras are his favorite animal :)
What does it say about society when a group of adults could stand to take a lesson in humanity from a class of preschoolers?Words cannot express how happy this makes me.
Omg forever reblog
those shoes are fly as hell doe
YAS SAM LET THEM KNOW THAT YOU COULD WERK DOS SHOES BEW BEW
Everyone who thinks children (or anyone) should wear their gender of clothing is wrong. Anyone can wear anything, as long as they’re comfortable and happy. No one else should give a flying fuck.
Clothes are clothes, I don’t understand how everything nowadays has to be organized by gender. Like why the hell does it even matter? We’re all human, so get your pompous head out of your ass and start living
That is a horror that may never again be recreated.
photobomb from beyond the grave
okay but when you flip it you get
HAYYYYY GURLLLL WHERE THE PARTY AT
this website i swear
Reblogging again for that comment.
Everyone talks about Evangeleon World at Fuji Q Highland, but nobody talks about their Hamtaro Land!
Hey guys I need your help spreading this on social media so our people in Ferguson can defend themselves from attacks from the police.
Help the fight against police brutality!
You should definitely do this, but please be safe and knowledgeable about it! Here are some resources for how to safely film/photograph police brutality, as well as information on YOUR rights as you do so:
Please be aware that different states have different laws on the matter. Check into them so you can know you specific laws, and what to expect if you film the police. Also check with your state’s chapter of the ACLU; many of them have tips on this matter, and some have pocket foldouts of your rights that you can use to convince the police that no, you aren’t doing anything wrong.
Always keep a very safe distance, never get in the way, and, most importantly , try to constantly send the photos you take to someone else not in the area or a social media outlet just in case a cop illegally seizes and breaks your device.